Quotesync Logo

Love Quote

I’ve fallen for your laugh, which is utterly contagious. I’ve fallen for your smile, which makes me giddy for no reason at all. I’ve fallen for our late night talks, when 1am arrives far too quickly. I’ve fallen for our jokes, which I’ll remember days later and burst into laughter. I’ve fallen for how you can make my day better, even if I wanted to cry a minute before. I’ve fallen for every second I get to spend with you, even if those seconds will always leave me wanting more.
love quote

Type: Admin Asst Day Quote
Post Url: 
Site Url:
Facebook Page Url:
Pinterest Url:
- See more at: http://www.alltechbuzz.net/place-google-ads-in-middle-of-posts-blogger/#sthash.66WZeQEN.dpuf
Quotes have the power to change our perspective and motivate our minds to achieve amazingly wonderful things in life. Quotesync
UangDownload.Com UangDownload.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment